Thursday, December 10, 2015

My BestFriend Says.....

I'll be there in your time of need you can lean on me - Missy E Ft. Aaliyah πŸ’•✨❤️πŸ’Ž 
true friends last a lifetime an it's true 
I mean my bestie has been there for during family issues , crazy late night thoughts , school issues , I'll always remeber that day she didn't get off the phone with me til damn near 4am to make sure I was ok.people like her is very rare and hard to come by these days. She gives the best advice she's really like a therapist lol I'm super proud of everything she's done ! She's going to go very far in life she has a very humble loving and kind spirt ! Forreal ion how I can put into words how much she comes through ! And I've got ya back always , you know if you have any issues you can always call me her last advice she gave me over the last 24 hours basically was saying like she always tells me ! Lord why don't I listen ! Lol but it was "you have the rest of your life to find someone go live your life stop worrying about these niggas boo" 


YASssssssss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜­✨πŸ˜‚  Because What In your voice lol! 
Love you Ally ! ❤️

No comments

Post a Comment

© QueenOfVisuals
Maira Gall